FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions on Recruitment
The Eagles Eye are a highly reputable, customer centric recruitment agency & job board, with an array of expertise at our disposal. We have in-depth market knowledge and fantastic network relations meaning we will aware of many vacancies that are not advertised, providing more opportunities for you. We also manage your application and will liaise with the client on your behalf. Eagles Eye can also give CV feedback, interview advice and negotiate salaries at offer stage.
- A Recruiter will find out your specific job requirements or career needs and do a lot of the initial application process for you, in terms of finding suitable companies and determining whether you would be the right fit for the job role.
- For many graduate jobs that you apply for through us, you don’t have to create a cover letter, saving you time during the application process.
- Working with us to find a job speeds up the job-hunting process. Not only is it quicker to apply, but candidates can receive responses and feedback more quickly too.
- A problem shared is a problem solved. If you are struggling to find a job, speaking to a Recruitment Consultant can help to encourage and motivate you; we know the job hunt can be a long old road!
- As well as Recruiters providing a support network, they can also help a lot with CV writing and career advice.
- If your current skills and qualifications aren’t the right fit for a role, Recruitment Consultants can recommend training or internships that might help you pursue a certain career path, or they can also suggest other job roles that you might not have considered.
- At Eagles Eye Recruitment, we provide interview help for every candidate. Take a look at our interview questions blog, complete with model answers to the most common interview questions.
- If you are unsuccessful in an interview, Recruiters will provide feedback, to help candidates to understand why they were unsuccessful and what they can do to improve in future interviews.
Before applying to job vacancies, we encourage candidates to register as a candidate, and fill up their profile as accurate as possible as this gives employers a better image of you and your personality.
Once received, an assessor/consultant will review your profile with your skills, experience and personality. If we believe we can assist you, we will call you to arrange an appointment for you to discuss with us & register as a candidate with us to further help you in your job search. Please note we receive a high volume of CVs daily, and we do our very best to respond to everyone.
All recruitment agencies are regulated under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions with Personal Data Sharing
What personal data is shared is determined by the privacy and cookie policies of the sites you use.
The personal data shared depends on your interaction with the sites in the course of your job search and application activities. It may include your first and last name, user name, email address, telephone number, resume/profile information, IP address, advertiser ID, answers to any employer screener questions, job listings, job notifications, application progress, and users’ search, click and session activity on the sites.
Your personal data is shared for a few reasons, namely to:
- Connect more job seekers with more job listings and employers
- Improve our services to you
- Facilitate better security for users
More details on the benefits of data sharing are available to you.
When and how your personal data is shared depends on the individual site, the type of data being shared and the actions you take on the affiliated sites. Most data sharing takes place when we identify a particular business interest or in order to improve our services as laid out in the benefits of data sharing section.
For example, our sites may use and share your previous search or browsing history (e.g. the jobs you click on) and your resume or profile information to determine relevant search results and job alerts. Specific actions may also automatically initiate sharing, such as opening an account on one of our affiliated sites.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions with HR Tech Privacy Center and affiliated sites
No, the sharing of your personal data is governed by the provisions of the privacy and cookie policies of the sites you have used. We encourage you to refer to those provisions so you have a clear understanding. As mentioned above, the launch of the Center is primarily to provide increased transparency about the data sharing detailed in the privacy and cookie policies of the sites you have used.
We use various mandated legal methods to ensure that adequate protections are applied to such sharing. That may include one or a combination of measures. Examples of some measures used may include standard contractual clauses, the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, onward transfer agreements, or other mechanisms as we determine to be appropriate to adequately protect transfers of your personal data.
How do the sites view privacy?
The sites take the privacy of their users very seriously. We invest significant resources as part of our efforts to protect your personal data, and endeavor to adhere to applicable privacy rules. We very much value the trust that our job seekers place in us to help them find jobs, and our employers place in us to help them find great candidates. Please consult our Privacy Values.
Whether we’re helping you find jobs or great candidates, we value the trust you place in us. To maintain that trust we make significant investments to protect your personal data. These efforts are guided by our privacy values:
- We treat all users equally by providing a broad suite of global privacy rights. Any user can request:
- access to their personal data
- deletion of their personal data
- a portable version of their personal data
- restriction of or objection to certain processing of their personal data
- We adhere to a policy of privacy by design, which informs how we build and operate our services.
- We’re transparent about what personal data we collect and how it’s processed.
- We ensure the personal data we gather will primarily be used for the purposes of helping our job seekers find jobs, our employers find great candidates and improving the services we provide to you.
- We limit our collection and storage of personal data to what’s adequate, relevant and necessary.
- We keep your personal data accurate and up to date, where appropriate.
- We process your personal data using appropriate security and confidentiality.
- We demonstrate accountability and responsibility under applicable privacy laws
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions with Your Privacy Rights
We endeavour to treat all our users equally by providing a broad suite of privacy rights to all our users globally. That means that any user of the site, irrespective of their location, can contact a site to get:
- Access to their personal data
- Deletion of personal data
- A portable version of their personal data
- Restriction of or objection to certain processing of their personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously and have devoted significant resources to that end. We employ various practices with the goal of preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or accidental loss. These practices will vary depending on the nature of the data, the context of the processing, the risks involved and the technology available.
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal data, adopting a risk-based approach, including where applicable:
- Selective pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data
- Designing internal systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our processing systems and services
- Using systems and processes designed to give us the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data kept by us in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident
- Regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the sites’ security measures
For suggestions on how to best keep your employer account secure, please refer to our security page.